On today’s podcast, we talk about the different ways people pay for Physiotherapy services in Ontario. We cover payment options such as private payment, extended health care, OHIP, WSIB, and FSCO. We also chat about what people get when they request services from a Physiotherapist. It is the clients responsibility to ensure they paying for what they get. Too often do people pay for a full physiotherapist session when they may be being treated by a PTA or Kinesiologist. We hope you enjoy this week’s podcast.
The Physio Podcast is presented by First Class Rehab.
You can learn more about First Class Rehab by following the link here. We have a number of blogs on our website. Some of our top blogs include:
- The Incredible Changing Brain – Neuroplasticity and Stroke Recovery: https://firstclassrehab.com/the-incredible-changing-brain/
- How to Ramp Up Your Motivation After a Stroke: https://firstclassrehab.com/how-to-ramp-up-your-motivation-after-a-stroke/
- Why is Good Balance the Key To Avoiding Falls?:
As well we have published four E-Book which all provide in-depth information about each separate topic. You can find them below:
- Stroke Recovery E-Book:
- Fall Prevention E-Book:
- Knee Replacement Recovery E-Book:
- Hip Replacement Recovery E-Book:
Where to Listen to The Physio Podcast
Anchor – https://anchor.fm/the-physio-podcast
Pocket Casts – https://pca.st/m1ah
RadioPublic – https://radiopublic.com/the-physio-podcast-GmM0Da